Blog Archive

Crossing the Blues

G-DRAGON + GWEN STEFANI + HARAJUKU INSPIRED FOTD!!

 

I fused my love for 2 of my favourite platinum blonde singers and injected some Harajuku attitude and this is what I got. I hope it’s fun and creative enough for Halloween ! hahaha…

Hope u guys enjoy this G DRAGON + GWEN STEFANI + HARAJUKU INSPIRED FOTD =)

Gwen Stefani’s blood red lips, G- Dragon Platinum Blonde Hair, 2 hair accessories and some Harajuku attitude:)Btw, the silly wig made me sweat buckets but the pictures were well worth it! I had too much fun!!!

IMG_0874 copyIMG_0908 copy IMG_0922 copy

I used quite a bit of photoshop to color correct most of these pictures cause my room now has 2 lights, a blue and yellow light and half the time I was switching between both to get the best lighting. The yellow light made my hair more yellow and the blue light made my hair more white. However, there still wasn’t enough natural light and pics came out a little blur… I didn’t photoshop away my imperfections cause I didn’t feel like it … … hehe, so forgive my flaws :)

<Asian poses website  Inspired Poses>

Isn’t the wig so ridiculous ?!?

Picture0266

Halloween Fever is here baby!!!

Untitled-1 copy