Blog Archive

Crossing the Blues

ERGO PROXY ANIME INSPIRED EYES

Ergo Proxy (エルゴプラクシー, Erugo Purakushī?) is a science fiction suspense anime television series

In an interview,[1] Dai Satō describes the project:

It is set in the future. A group of robots become infected with something called the Kojiro [sic] virus, and become aware of their own existence. So these robots, which had been tools of humans, decide to go on an adventure to search for themselves. They have to decide whether the virus that infected them created their identity, or whether they gained their identity through their travels. This question is meant to represent our own debate over whether we become who we are because of our environment, or because of things that are inherent in us. The robots are all named after philosophers: Derrida and Lacan and Husserl [sic].

Taken from Wikipedia :)

This is a real dark anime which took some getting into. It’s very sci fi,very futuristic and has a real doomsday feeling to it. Don’t watch it if you are already blue. Well, you can watch it if you are blue but like DARK, futuristic anime…. :)

Re-l Mayer was the one character that made me sit through this anime, cause I am more of a samurai and ninja anime lover. She’s stunning in black and her eyes are a grayish blue shade. I knew I had to recreate her captivating eyes.

http://mrprophet.com/images/ergo/01/ergo-proxy-01-19.jpg

I did 2 versions, one was a blue tone smoked out eye and the other was a cool grey gradual Smokey eye.

 

Re-l Mayer Smokey Greys: my personal favourite

IMG_1016

I was tearing pretty bad. This always happens when I use alot of matte eyeshadows,tats why my inner tear duct looks moist. I wish my eyes looked like this everyday,minus the tearing please. I used Sephora’s Matte Grey + a light purple blue mix from coastal scents 88 palette ,Mac’s Feline and Etude House  purple eyeliner.

IMG_1018

IMG_1001  IMG_0996

IMG_0997IMG_0999 

 

Re-l Mayer Smokey Blues:

 IMG_1042

IMG_1044IMG_1046

 

https://www.madman.com.au/wallpapers/ergo_proxy_267_1280.jpg

 

** REVLON NAILS **

I’m loving how realistic and natural looking Revlon’s Runway Collection Nails are. Dee sent this to me and I love it. Application was easy as 1,2,3. The nail design is classy and fits my tiny nails just lovely. WOW. Revlon has the best fake nails around!

I’ve tried a few before and the nail size was either too big or the glue was really crappy.

Revlon’s are perfect!

IMG_1116 IMG_1095

Hope u all are having a great weekend :)

Untitled-1 copy